1. I FINALLY picked a birthday winner for Meg's Melody using Random.org. Congrats Amanda!! I'll send you an email to make sure I have the right email address so I can get the book to you.
2. I blogged today over here: http://fortheloveofcontemporary.blogspot.com/2012/07/its-friend-thing.html
So go check that out if you get the chance!
3. My son came through surgery well, just to come home and have us all get the flu bug! That's why the silence over here on the blog for the past few weeks. We're just starting to get back on our feet, healthwise.
4. Emily and Jef. You just made my night. Seriously. I am still smiling. And sighing. So great. (I still want to hold Jef down and take the clippers to him, but I don't know if I could. The hair is part of the charm.)
5. I just went to the best writing critique session ever this Friday and I am really excited to blog what we talked about, so stay tuned. All I know, is that I learned more in two hours about good writing than I have from reading whole books. I have the best crit group ever.
6. And the most random thing of all: I just had to explain to my husband what a rick-roll was (someone mentioned that Jef from the Bachelorette looked a little like Rick Astley) and then I spent way too long watching You-Tube videos of people being Rick-rolled. Why is it so funny? I really don't know, but it is.