I love going to the library.
I've already been there twice this week. It's close, cool, and comfortable (the three c's you need fo a small town AZ summer)
Here is why I love the library:
1) It's free.
2) The librarians are great and do a really fun reading time.
3) My kids can check out twenty books a week.
4) If I check something out that I hate, I can just take it back.
5) We have a pretty decent YA section/New Release section
I also love the bookstore.
I've somehow convinced my husband on our last two dates to "drop in" to the bookstore (meaning, stay there an hour or more.)
I can't go into a bookstore without buying at least one book for myself, and my kids, and my husband.
Here is why I love buying books:
1) I get to have that book forever to read and reread again.
2) I can loan it out to all of my friends.
3) I can mark it up if I feel so inclined.
4) When I have a hard time sleeping, I love looking at all the books in my bookcase (its against the wall next to our bed, together my husband and I have over 500 books)and for some reason it's comforting to me--don't ask me why.
5) I feel like I'm helping support authors I love.
So which do you prefer? Do you like to check most of your books out at the library or do you buy most of what you read? And why?
I'm a part of an amazing Valentines Giveaway to win $75 or these seven e-books: Her life had just begun, but his had already ende...
I first found Anne Bogel when a friend of mine suggested that I listen to her podcast: What Should I Read Next . I was hooked f...
I've paired up with some amazing authors for a $50 Giveaway in honor of my new book: Hearts in Peril! a Rafflecopter giveaway